I'll be very honest and say I had been very weary of ordering from Strawberrynet.com because my last international package from some other websites went missing so I was keeping off International shopping.
Also Starwberrynet.com's website didn't look appealing to me, what's with so much stuff happening on their homepage? But I had been lusting after Korres Raspberry liquid lipsticks over such a long long time that when I saw a fabulous deal I decided to take a plunge and order from them.
I half expected my parcel to get lost, come damaged or with substandard items. But when I received my order in 4 working days and in perfect condition I literally jumped with joy :)
Here's all the stuff you need to know about the site.
- Huge brand selection of high end International makeup,skincare and fragrance
- Free International shipping
- Payment via Credit card, Paypal
- Amounts displayed in $US or your local currency
- Loyalty discounts starting from 1% to 10% depending number of times you shop from the site
- Special gift with purchase of $25 for first time customers
- Option for getting a refund for any VAT or additional taxes levied on your order by Customs.
- You can choose a different billing and shipping address and even send the items as a gift with a gift message.
- They run many promotional discounts on literally hundreds of items and there's a very good chance you'll be able to get 20-40% on on the items on your wishlist.
Apart from providing first class free International shipping they also make sure your package is insured and requires a signature at receipt.